Displaying items by tag: professional caregiver
A Selection Of Caregiver Blogs We Think You Would Like To Read
Here is our list of websites with information about caregiving and caring for seniors. We at Senior Home Search have carefully choosen these sites and feel they may be of interest to you and your family.
This list is updated on a regular basis so check back often.
1. PAL Caregivers
PAL Caregivers. PAL Stands for Professional Assistant for Living
A resource for Professional Independent Caregivers as well as a resource for family caregivers. We are not on this caregiving road alone, we must share to survive and thrive. Please join the discussion.
Careers In Caregiving
How to Become a Professional Independent
Caregiver Becoming a PAL (Personal Assistant for Living) or professional caregiver is a wonderful career path to choose. Not only will you be in great demand, you will also reap the rich rewards that come from truly helping others in a very personal and up fron way. If you use the tools we present and develop a strong base you will find yourself looking forward to work each day as new and very real experiences await you.
Find Out More...
Senior Living News
- Protein that can be toxic in the heart and nerves may help prevent Alzheimer's
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Vote On Who Should Get COVID-19 Vaccines First
- Michigan Medical Services Bulletin To Establish Care and Recovery Centers (CRCs) For Treating COVID-19 Patients and Residents Requiring Nursing Facility Care
- Long-Term Care Costs On The Rise But Assisted Living Costs Drop
- More Caregivers Are Putting Off Their Own Health Care Needs
- The Number Of Cases Of Alzheimer's And Dementia Will Double by 2060
- Atrium Senior Living Senior Homes Are Placed Into Receivership By Judge
- The Number Of Millennials Caring For Aging Parents Is Increasing
- Bankruptcy Among Seniors Growing At An Alarming Rate
- Billions Of Dollars Approved By Senate For Alzheimer’s Research And Treatment
- New Medicare Cards Coming In The Mail
- Cost Of Alzheimer’s Care To Increase By $20 Billion This Year