Careers In Caregiving -
How to Become a Professional Independent Caregiver.
Becoming a PAL (Personal Assistant for Living) or professional caregiver is a wonderful career path to chose. Not only will you be in great demand, you will also reap the rich rewards that come from truly helping others in a very personal and up front way. If you use the tools we present and develop a strong base you will find yourself looking forward to work each day as new and very real experiences await you.
Find Out More...
Read the Latest Senior Living News
- Westchester Plaza Largest Affordable Assisted Living Community in Texas Closed Down
- MIT Research Team Announce Potentially Groundbreaking Alzheimer's Discovery
- Diet Soda Linked To Dementia, Alzheimer’s And Stroke
- It’s True – Seniors Enjoy Facebook and Skype As Much As You
- Alzheimer’s Drug LMTX Shows Poor Results in Final Stage of Trials
- Taking Calcium Supplements May be Linked to Increased Risk of Dementia
- This Auto Insurer Wants to Raise Rates on Older Drivers
- Detroit Students Deliver Cases of Water to Flint’s Senior Citizens
- Drug Manufacturer to Pay $125 Million for Anti-Competitive Conduct
- Sniff Test for Alzheimer's Raises Hopes and Questions
- Brain Training Can Play a Role in Lowering the Risk of Alzheimer’s Disease