When it comes time to choose a home for you or your senior Loved One, you may discover it is a difficult task. Your goal is to find the best home possible yet you may be looking at many, even dozens of homes on a list. How will you make the right decision?
These Adult Family Care Homes are just that - homes that provide small intimate settings with consistent caregivers that foster a family like atmosphere.
When looking for a new home for our own mother we chose one of these, an AFC, and she couldn’t be happier. Around the country, access to these homes has been getting better, however with the large – hotel and apartment like facilities leading the markets for assisted living they sometimes get lost in the haze so to speak.
This is why our site is dedicated to these homes and only these homes, no big guys to muddy up the waters. Our site links you directly with the owners, no annoying care coordinators hounding you for your business and no large commission charged to the home owner. It’s a win, win for everyone.
Please feel free to use our Senior Home Search web site to find out what we did, that bigger isn’t always better and let us know what you think.
Thank you for visiting our site, Senior Home Search. Please browse as often as you wish. You may use our contact page to ask questions or even make recommendations. We would love to hear from you. k2
Senior Living News
- Long-Term Care Costs On The Rise But Assisted Living Costs Drop
- More Caregivers Are Putting Off Their Own Health Care Needs
- The Number Of Cases Of Alzheimer's And Dementia Will Double by 2060
- Atrium Senior Living Senior Homes Are Placed Into Receivership By Judge
- The Number Of Millennials Caring For Aging Parents Is Increasing
- Bankruptcy Among Seniors Growing At An Alarming Rate
- Billions Of Dollars Approved By Senate For Alzheimer’s Research And Treatment
- New Medicare Cards Coming In The Mail
- Cost Of Alzheimer’s Care To Increase By $20 Billion This Year
- Seniors Will Outnumber The Young In U.S. By 2035
- New Memory Care Recommendations Released by the Alzheimer’s Association
- MIT Research Team Announce Potentially Groundbreaking Alzheimer's Discovery