Careers In Caregiving -
How to Become a Professional Independent Caregiver.
Becoming a PAL (Personal Assistant for Living) or professional caregiver is a wonderful career path to chose. Not only will you be in great demand, you will also reap the rich rewards that come from truly helping others in a very personal and up front way. If you use the tools we present and develop a strong base you will find yourself looking forward to work each day as new and very real experiences await you.
Find Out More...
Senior Living News
- Long-Term Care Costs On The Rise But Assisted Living Costs Drop
- More Caregivers Are Putting Off Their Own Health Care Needs
- The Number Of Cases Of Alzheimer's And Dementia Will Double by 2060
- Atrium Senior Living Senior Homes Are Placed Into Receivership By Judge
- The Number Of Millennials Caring For Aging Parents Is Increasing
- Bankruptcy Among Seniors Growing At An Alarming Rate
- Billions Of Dollars Approved By Senate For Alzheimer’s Research And Treatment
- New Medicare Cards Coming In The Mail
- Cost Of Alzheimer’s Care To Increase By $20 Billion This Year
- Seniors Will Outnumber The Young In U.S. By 2035
- New Memory Care Recommendations Released by the Alzheimer’s Association
- MIT Research Team Announce Potentially Groundbreaking Alzheimer's Discovery